Monday 16 November 2015

Loving yourself

Being in the fashion industry, we are swamped by images of perfect looking dolls donning the latest fashion. The first thing that crosses your head is, I don't even look like those chicks. One thing is for sure is, we are sometimes tangled in this twisted yet money generating industry. Should we say it is wrong? But we too are selling fashion to your gorgeous ladies.

The trick for looking flawless and gorgeous is to first Love yourself. Love the way you look, the way you walk, the way you talk and the way your figure looks. When these are all intact, this is when the next best thing comes in which is 'Confidence'. When a women is confident, no mountain is ever too high or no ocean is ever too deep. Sounds impossible? It's not, when a women believes of herself then nothing in this world could ever bring her down.

You've seen those women who strides when she walks, who greets you with a warmth smile, who some how gets everything her way? You know any of them? The one thing all these ladies have in common is a high level of confidence. So you too can look gorgeous like those dolls in those latest fashion outfits. All you need to do is Love yourself and your confidence level will just rise up. It's crazy I tell you.

So how do we Love ourself. Some tips for you wonderful ladies;

1) Every morning, look in the mirror and give yourself a big smile. Smile to the person in the mirror as if Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp is in front of you. ( I mean it can be whoever it's just that I think they are super HOT! I would have just melted, just kidding )

2) Whilst brushing your teeth, combing your hair, putting on your clothes. Say to yourself ' I am beautiful, I am confident, I am the best and I am an inspiration' Say it like a gazillion times. It does not matter. Once your mind accepts these words, then everything else is history.

3) When you are down or you feel inferior, stop. Just bring a smile to your face. If you think it will make you look crazy, just smile in your heart. Trust me, this works all the time. Even when you are super mad about something.

4) Most women do not practice this, it is crucial that you pamper yourself. After all those hard work, treat yourself to a nice spa, a 'me' weekend get away. Trust me, you deserve this. You will come out looking radiant and excited about life.

So to sum it up, the trick to looking beautiful is to first love yourself. Once that is checked, the whole world will be smiling at you.

XOXO -  Kamelia


2 comments:

  1. Do you need a Loan?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
    Interested people should please contact us on
    For immediate response to your application, Kindly
    reply to this emails below only:Email
    osmanloanserves@gmail.com



    Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name:
    Middle name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Gender:
    Marital status:
    Total Amount Needed:
    Time Duration:
    Address:
    City:
    State/province:
    Zip/postal code:
    Country:
    Phone:
    Mobile/cellular:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:
    Which sites did you know about us…..
    osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete